- RT @englishwine: @wawfrodsham @hattingleywines Great to hear! Thanks for celebrating #Englishwineweek with us!
- We'll be celebrating English Wine Week next week! We've got some fab new wines for you to try from @hattingleywines https://t.co/28nkMGsds1
- @ChrisGalvin8 Thanks for following! Love @GalvinatWindows - been a couple of times whilst visiting the big smoke :)
- Oops. Fell in. https://t.co/rIgHwkPL0a
- Ending our #TimeOut over a cheeky #beer with our friends @DevonDoorway in the #Heswall #sunshine :) https://t.co/zLTX1Qzw9C
Welcome To Whitmore & White!
We're an award-winning independent Food Hall and Wine Merchant with stores in Heswall on the Wirral and Frodsham in Cheshire as well as this lovely online shop!
At the heart of our Food Hall is the Continental delicatessen with a tremendous range of Spanish, Italian, French and British food, but we've also gone to great lengths to find the best of what is available locally from artisans, local chefs and food growers and producers. Add to this a properly interesting wine selection and a spirit collection ranging from the hard to find to the hard to put down, and by gum you've got yourself a Whitmore & White!
So dig out your safari hats and explore our panoply of food and drink in store and online! We have cheese, cured meats, fresh bread, wine, more wine, oils, vinegars, more mustard, pickles and preserves than you can shake a stick at, patisserie, locally roasted coffee, enough tea to sink a ship, a terrific selection of whisky, gin and other spirits, and an unruly penchant for making overly-long lists of things.
Also take a look at our fabulous range of food and drink hampers too, or if you're feeling adventurous why not create your own hamper in store or here online and put together an irresistibly delicious selection of fine food and drink!Discover Our ShopsLatest News
From The W&W Blog
Hello Everyone, I’m Katie (a.k.a SQUIDGE) and I’m here to tell you a little bit about SQUIDGES - the little bakery situated here on the Wirral , which aims to bring you a unique, luxury and mouth watering experience. Continue reading
How long does it take for us to forget a holiday - a day, a week? Why do we let this happen so easily? Continue reading
Well, we’re well into spring now, and in the wine trade that means it’s time to give our wine selection a good spring clean! Continue reading
We're thrilled to announce that we were crowned Best Delicatessen in Cheshire 2016 at the sparkling Taste Cheshire Food & Drink Awards at Chester Racecourse! Continue reading