- It's also #nationalburgerday. We've lots of wines to match with burgers so get the BBQ out this bank hol wknd https://t.co/tufcmA9nMV
- Apparently it's #whiskysourday today. Who'd ever have thought? 🍸🍸🍸 https://t.co/4CkzcsU7Iz
- RT @WhitfieldBizHub: Not long now. Looking forward to @whitmorewhite opening in West Kirby 🍾🍷🍴 https://t.co/zrjnZ4nf9g https://t.co/azXtA…
- Thrilled to hear our beloved @Lighthousegin was awarded Silver at the 2016 #IWSC https://t.co/ia5sWyyMDU #gin #NZ https://t.co/qnkIbsvcik
- Just incase you've been living under a rock cake and hadn't noticed, #GBBO is back TONIGHT! #GetMeMyRollingPin https://t.co/u6cbzS5wLu
Welcome To Whitmore & White!
We're an award-winning independent Food Hall and Wine Merchant with stores in Heswall on the Wirral and Frodsham in Cheshire as well as this lovely online shop!
BREAKING NEWS! We're opening our third store in West Kirby very shortly!
At the heart of our Food Hall is the Continental delicatessen with a tremendous range of Spanish, Italian, French and British food, but we've also gone to great lengths to find the best of what is available locally from artisans, local chefs and food growers and producers. Add to this a properly interesting wine selection and a spirit collection ranging from the hard to find to the hard to put down, and by gum you've got yourself a Whitmore & White!
So dig out your safari hats and explore our panoply of food and drink in store and online! We have cheese, cured meats, fresh bread, wine, more wine, oils, vinegars, more mustard, pickles and preserves than you can shake a stick at, patisserie, locally roasted coffee, enough tea to sink a ship, a terrific selection of whisky, gin and other spirits, and an unruly penchant for making overly-long lists of things.
Also take a look at our fabulous range of food and drink hampers too, or if you're feeling adventurous why not create your own hamper in store or here online and put together an irresistibly delicious selection of fine food and drink!Discover Our ShopsLatest News
From The W&W Blog
Gin is in and we're extremely proud of our extensive range of this matchless juniper based spirit. Our collection takes you on a worldwide trip, starting right here in the North West of England. Continue reading
We’ve all been there haven’t we? You know what I mean. You’re stood there in a swanky wine bar surrounded by the local glitterati when your blood runs cold as you realise you’ve put on completely wrong shoes to go with the glass of Sauvignon Blanc you’re sipping on. Continue reading
We know what you're all thinking when you walk into our shops. Not 'what an amazing array of yummy products', but 'how do the staff all look so fit, healthy and full of beans!' (ahem). Continue reading
I wonder if you have recovered from Adam Peaty's amazing performance, earning him a well deserved gold medal and world record? Backing your favourite sends pulses racing at a time when nations celebrate sport together. Continue reading